Solved

Send Reports Screen SM205060

• 19 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

Anyone know how to remove send reports from the list?

When I click on selected and process - it does not process the selected item but rather the item that has cursor focus? How is that to be fixed?

Would like to be able to Edit the Template Name, how?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 21 February 2022, 07:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jp89 

Send reports screen reflects the ‘Report template’ created for specific reports. You can find relevant report screenID on Send report screen.

• To remove them, open the report screen the template is linked to
  • Load the template on report parameter window
  • Select ‘Remove template’ option

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Badge

@vkumar 

Thanks - I did that - but the list does not delete the items from the Send Reports screen, and I need to clean up the list on the Send Reports screen…. do I have to do this be deleting the items in the database?

Badge +1

@vkumar

Thanks - I did that - but the list does not delete the items from the Send Reports screen, and I need to clean up the list on the Send Reports screen…. do I have to do this be deleting the items in the database?

I’ve had issues with deleting templates. They would stay even after deleting a report. I made a support case in the past and they deleted it in the DB somehow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jp89 

The database table name where the Templates are stored is ‘Reportsettings’

If you are familiar with SQL, and if its your local instance, you can try alter / remove details at database level. 

Regards,

Badge

@Dana Moffat 

Thanks very much for the DB table name. This should resolve the issue. Although it would be cleaner if the application allows that items on the screen can be managed with edit and delete functions added. Matter of design.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jp89 

You are welcome. Normally it does allow manipulation from report parameter screen as mentioned on my initial response. You can contact support on your specific instance since its not removing template even after its removed from report parameter window.  Support can investigate further to identify the root cause. 
Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Jp89 were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved