Question

Outlook Add-In Login Issue

• 10 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

We have installed the Outlook add-in on a central server and set it up so that Outlook from each computer can access it. However, we are encountering a problem where almost always (sometimes it works for an entire day and as soon as someone says "it's working normally for me today," it suddenly stops working on that computer. This is also independent of the computer) after we have assigned an email to a contact and then want to assign the next one, the add-in no longer loads and Outlook has to be closed and reopened each time. -> Does anyone else have this problem? We use the add-in to assign email contacts or tickets in the Haufe system.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We had issues at times, however, we installed this per user rather than a central server. I read through this thread to help our team with some of the issues we faced:

https://community.acumatica.com/troubleshooting%2D285/how%2Dto%2Dresolve%2Dthe%2Dissue%2Dwhen%2Dusers%2Dare%2Dunable%2Dto%2Dsign%2Din%2Dto%2Dacumatica%2Dadd%2Din%2Dfor%2Doutlook%2D3907?postid=8042#post8042

Userlevel 2

Hi, i think this didnt help us, but Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved