Skip to main content
Solved

"Error: An error occurred during processing of the field Unit / Space: Error: The record has been deleted"

• 27 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Good afternoon consultant,

I would like to know if you can help me with the following query:

In Property Management, in the Units option, one of the units was deleted by mistake and when trying to create it again, Acumatica gives the following error "Error: An error occurred during processing of the field Unit / Space: Error: The record has been deleted ."

My question is: how can I locate within Acumatica if this Unit has any associated transaction that prevents its creation or what is causing this error?

Thank you very much in advance for your response.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Could you share some screenshots, we might be able to solve this with a Generic Inquiry.  

Thank you

Good evening, the error that Acumatica tells me is when I want to create a Unit.

I attach the image with the indicated error.

Thank you very much for any help or guidance you can give me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @vgonzalez unfortunately I am limited on my testing ability as the property management module is powered by Sprinterra and I do not have testing access.  

With that being said it sounds like the table could have a DeletedDatabaseRecord flag that prevents it’s recreation. This is just a guess, your Acumatica partner will know more. 

If you want to continue down this path you can use the Customization>Inspect Element function followed by viewing the DAC associated with the Unit entity.  Check for a DeletedDatabaseRecord flag.  Check the raw source data for the 214 unit to check if it exists as a Deleted Record.  

Badge +18

Hello,

I agree with Robert: sometimes deleted records are marked for deletion in the database but still exist and are still using the key field Unit ID.

Have you considered adding the Unit back with a new Unit # like U214 instead of 214?

Laura

Happy New Year 2024!
Thaks so much for the orientation @Robert Sternberg y @Laura02.