Solved

AR aging not showing all of the invoice number

• 2 February 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

We are new to Acumatica.  When we print the AR Aging report the invoice number is cut off, see attached.  We tried to modify it in report designer but it errors out and wont open.  Is there a way to extend the column that the invocie number is in?

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 11 November 2022, 23:31

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes @matthill  you can move just move the Branch and Customer Ref/Orig Ref field to the little bit right and verify. It may give you Red symbols on the report and feel like an error but that will work.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Naveen B thank you for the feedback.  Every time I try to open the report I’m getting this error

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@matthill  Do you have any customizations on this report?

Userlevel 1

no customizations that I know of

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @matthill were you ever able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

still having this issue

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Are you sure you’re running the Report Designer version released with your Acumatica version? Try searching for Tools and then look for Report Designer download.

I also had to customise this report so some column values don’t get truncated.

Badge +18

Hello @matthill ,

I notice that you weren’t 100% sure whether the report is customized.

no customizations that I know of

To check for previous customizations and Inactivate them:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@matthill This is an issue with the version of Report Designer being used. Belongs To is a filter condition which was added at one point and so you can’t open a report which contains this filter using the version of Report Designer installed for you locally:

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I updated report designer and can now open the reports.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved