Solved

Why has Update IN not run after shipmen confirmation

• 1 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

We have a few confirmed shipments which have not generated inventory GL entries through the Update IN function.

Further, when I review the shipment itself, the Update IN field is greyed out. 

The order type is set to Update IN on shipment confirmation, so I am not sure why the Update IN has not run for this order - additionally not sure why I am unable to run it manually through the shipment itself.

FYI - The invoice associated with this order has not been released, it remains in Balanced status.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 1 August 2023, 19:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jwarren 

Please release the Invoice to generate the IN iSsue documents.

Additional review below article 

Userlevel 5
Badge

I understand that the IN issue documents will release on invoice, however I would like them to release on shipment confirmation.

I have it set up accordingly and works for all records, however it does not work for this record.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

Have you checked the settings in your inventory preferences?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I understand that the IN issue documents will release on invoice, however I would like them to release on shipment confirmation.

I have it set up accordingly and works for all records, however it does not work for this record.

What is the steps followed on this sales orders,

Have you followed the Quick IN process, Since the Invoice is not released you can delete and check Update IN is visible or not?

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved