Skip to main content
Question

Why do Employees show as "this user is not active" but the Active check box is selected?

• 28 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Why do Employees show as "the user is not active" but the Active check box is selected? How do I correct this? 

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Please check employee status in Employees screen, and check user status in User List Report:

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you, Laura. My Users show as “Online” (see below image), and they show as Account Activated on the User List. I am still receiving the same error message. 

Badge +18

Hello,

I think there is something wrong with the User record.

I completed some quick testing: 

• When an employee is inactive, the message is different (says ‘Employee is not Active’ versus “User”).
  • When User is active but has no Roles:  the message does not appear in the Company Tree.
  • When I deactivated the same user in a different Branch of the same company tree, in other Branches, the same User is still active and shows no warning.

If you have already tried Disabling and Re-Enabling the user, the next step might be to raise a support case with your VAR/Acuamtica Partner or with Acumatica Support.

Or someone else may add ideas to this thread...

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for the suggestions. None of these cleared the error. Our VAR has opened a Support Ticket. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jsudak 

Did you deleted the user and recreated again?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jsudak were you able to find a solution? Thank you!