Skip to main content
Question

Why do Employees show as "this user is not active" but the Active check box is selected?

• 28 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Why do Employees show as "the user is not active" but the Active check box is selected? How do I correct this? 

Hello,

Please check employee status in Employees screen, and check user status in User List Report:

Laura

Thank you, Laura. My Users show as “Online” (see below image), and they show as Account Activated on the User List. I am still receiving the same error message. 

Hello,

I think there is something wrong with the User record.

I completed some quick testing: 

• When an employee is inactive, the message is different (says ‘Employee is not Active’ versus “User”).
  • When User is active but has no Roles:  the message does not appear in the Company Tree.
  • When I deactivated the same user in a different Branch of the same company tree, in other Branches, the same User is still active and shows no warning.

If you have already tried Disabling and Re-Enabling the user, the next step might be to raise a support case with your VAR/Acuamtica Partner or with Acumatica Support.

Or someone else may add ideas to this thread...

Laura

Thank you for the suggestions. None of these cleared the error. Our VAR has opened a Support Ticket. 

Hi @jsudak 

Did you deleted the user and recreated again?

Hi @jsudak were you able to find a solution? Thank you!