Solved

Want to hold sale order over 7 days

• 14 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

How to hold sale order when it’s over 7 days. I try to find solution like business event and scenario but I don’t make it work. Please advise me

icon

Best answer by davidlee5 16 February 2024, 10:28

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@vannakheng66  You can create a simple Sales Order GI, which can load only the Sales Orders that are over 7 days.  Based on this GI, we can create an Import Scenario to put these Sales Orders on HOLD status and run on a scheduled basis on a daily once by using the Process Import Scenarios screen. 

Hope this solution helps you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@vannakheng66  You can create a simple Sales Order GI, which can load only the Sales Orders that are over 7 days.  Based on this GI, we can create an Import Scenario to put these Sales Orders on HOLD status and run on a scheduled basis on a daily once by using the Process Import Scenarios screen. 

Hope this solution helps you!

import by put on hold action not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@vannakheng66  Please pass the Order Type as well as it is a KEY field and verify.

If still not working, please share the import scenario here.

Hi,

You can try to open mass action function in Sales Order Inquiry and use filter to update those orders by ticking or process all.

Process steps as bellowing-

1. Sales Order inquiry edit, and enable Mass Action Function

2. In Mass Action Tab, Insert action button “Hold”

3. Back to Sales Order GI and Set the filter

4. change to this filter tab and you can use action to put on Hold by ticking records or process all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@davidlee5  The above provided option will like below scenarios?

1. As soon as Sales Order is over 7 days, will it move to the HOLD status automatically?
  2. Or is this activity can be scheduled as a job process.
Userlevel 2
Badge

@davidlee5  The above provided option will like below scenarios?

1. As soon as Sales Order is over 7 days, will it move to the HOLD status automatically?
  2. Or is this activity can be scheduled as a job process.

Mass update is working. Can we add schedule job.

Maybe you can try “Action Executions” function after 23R1.

This function can trigger action by GI I remember.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@vannakheng66  If you wanted to work with a scheduled job, you need to work with Import Scenario and schedule it. And other option is Business Event with scheduled job. But with the GI Mass Update… I don’t think so :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@vannakheng66  If you wanted to work with a scheduled job, you need to work with Import Scenario and schedule it. And other option is Business Event with scheduled job. But with the GI Mass Update… I don’t think so :) 

Can you advise me how to make this import scenario work

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved