Solved

Transfer order default location

• 11 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is it possible to set a default warehouse only for transfer order?

We knew their location configuration at the warehouse level. 

Looking to see if there is a way to set a default location only in case of transfer orders. 

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 11 May 2023, 22:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@deebhane this sounds like you are trying to set up a field to default based off the order type.  I did not see anything in the order type preferences that would allow you to specify the default warehouse.  this might require a customization

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @deebhane 

There is currently nothing out of the box to set it by order type. As @iqraharrison48 stated, you would need a customization. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Yes, set the default warehouse on the stock item on the general tab.

I tested this in the Acumatica demo tenant and created a transfer order that automatically populated the correct warehouse.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I was also under the same impression that this needs customization. Thanks for the confirmation @iqraharrison48  and @kandybeatty49 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved