Solved

Tracking of Inventory ID Default Price (Daily)

• 24 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone have any idea whether Acumatica stores the default price associated with an item and its changes over time or what the default price was on a given day? such as Item 123 was $18.75 on April 15 was changed$ 20.00 on October 2 and changed to $ 22.50 on October 15.  We are trying to compare our default prices versus our unit prices  in our sales orders over a given period of time.  

I have a reasonable plan or solution on how to handle moving forward but I am wondering if I could use the line level fields (Manualprice = 0 and discpct = 0) or something similiar to identify where unit price = defaultprice on old sales orders?

Any ideas and thoughts are welcome

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 29 October 2022, 17:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

You should try audit but getting access to the underlying tables is hard if not impossible on a SaaS deployment. With audit, you could manually track changes to this field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @hmarambio  Have you configured the Sales Prices like below? 

If yes, it would be easy to track to the details.  If not you can check like below and hope that helps

Manualprice = Unchecked at Line level

Default Price = UnitPrice at line level

Also, check Audit History for the Stock Item screen, when the default price changed and accordingly you can check and get the data from Sales Order Lines

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved