Solved

System Automated Replenishment settings

• 14 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

i am trying to get the system to auto populate the Safety Stock, ROP and max qty.  In the stock items I have set up the replenishment 

I have done this for some other items and it work fine and the when I looked at item warehouse details it was auto populated but it’s not working for all codes and I cannot find out why.  Any ideas?  I am only trying to populate this for purchased codes

icon

Best answer by eshahid98 15 February 2023, 01:50

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@mdoerr  - My understanding is that for the system to auto-calculate replenishment parameters, there must be stock item transactional history present, over 6 months to 1 year is what I recall reading somewhere. Without transactional history, it wouldn’t be able to calculate replenishment parameters.

Userlevel 1

For auto populating these, there should be 1 year of sales invoices history in the system.

Userlevel 1
Badge

That makes sense.  One more question, does the finished good item also need to have the MRP item checked marked in stock items for it to blow down to the subassembly and raw material?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a finished goods part code that shows sales for the past 12 months.  This part is made from a subassembly and the subassembly is made from a component.  Down at the component level, the system is not automatically suggesting the safety stock, ROP.  I have marked the finished good codes, the subassembly codes and the component code as an MRP item.  It is giving me the Lead time average and the lead time STDEV average but nothing else.  What I am I doing wrong.  Please help

Userlevel 3
Badge

@mdoerr  - probably best to chat over a meeting. I can connect after 1:00 pm PST today. Let me know if you got some availability. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I will be out of the office by that time but I will be back online tomorrow 8 -5 EST.  will that work?

Userlevel 3
Badge

shoot me an email - eshahid@crestwood.com and we can take it there. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved