Solved

Shipping Tool missing URL in Active Browser

• 6 December 2022
  • 5 replies

AS of yesterday our Acumatica Shipping process started to fail. I get this error message using Chrome. We have tried Firefox and get a different error, plus it is extremely slow. 

Any advice would be appreciated 

icon

Best answer by JasonITsavvy 9 December 2022, 20:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Acumatica has confirmed this is due to an update to Chrome & Edge.  We dont use the rate shop. We use UPS WorldShip and Chrome with the Acumatica Shipping tool is wont talk. I tried running it in incognito mode but that doesnt work either

The updates usually cause these issues. Glad you got an answer :)

Acumatica has confirmed this is due to an update to Chrome & Edge.  We dont use the rate shop. We use UPS WorldShip and Chrome with the Acumatica Shipping tool is wont talk. I tried running it in incognito mode but that doesnt work either

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @JasonITsavvy 

It sounds cliche, but have you tried to clear your cache? 

Or have you tried to restart the application? I would only advise on this if you can get everyone out of your system however. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@JasonITsavvy I just tried a rate shop from Shipments and i didn’t have an error - i was able to successfully rate shop and then have rates calculated on the shipment.  (i used Chrome)

Having the same issue. Any resolution to this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved