Solved

Sending attachments with Business Events Notification

• 24 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Is there a solution yet for sending files attchements with a Business Event Notifcation?

Cusotmer has attachments on each shipment and wishes to send email when shipment is confirmed and have the attchements included on the email.

Thank you

Dale

icon

Best answer by Missy Main 24 August 2022, 16:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This sounds like it would be a great feature, at this time however this may be accomplished through customization or perhaps a solution available in the Acumatica Marketplace could help as well. 

Definitely check out https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace when you get a chance!​​​​​​

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Has anyone found a ISV solution for this or developed a customization ?

Thanks

Dale

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dsimmerly We are looking for the same feature let me know if you found the solution.

We need to add a future request to Acumatica.

Thanks

@ChandrasekharM 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We created a customization for the customer to handle this…. When sending the shipment confirmation we include all attachments made to the shipment 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @dsimmerly, I have same requirement as you. Did you resolve the issue?

We created a customization for the customer to handle this…. When sending the shipment confirmation we include all attachments made to the shipment 

@dsimmerly  Is this a package that could be purchased for use by other Acumatica customers?  My company is looking for the same solution to be able to send attachments with shipment confirmations.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved