Question

Relinking Opportunity to CRM Quote

• 5 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Can anyone tell me how to or why you can’t relink a quote to a different opportunity in CR304500.

I’m fairly confident I did this somewhere else in Acumatica recently with another process, but I can’t recall it right now.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@astramathis30 Is this a custom page?

Acumatica has Sales Quotes and Project Quotes. You can’t re-link quotes in case of Sales Quotes (CR Quote) as Opportunity ID is part of the Key.

But you can do that in case of Project Quotes (PM Quote). The limitation there is that the Customer should be the same on both Opportunities.

No, It’s the native CR Quote, we just renamed it to CRM Quotes as we had previous used SO301000 for Sales Quotes and Sales Orders but separated once CRM was initiated last year. 

Okay, @Jin Kim  this is very disappointing that yet another thing can’t be done in Acumatica like it can VERY easily in other systems.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved