Solved

Purchase Orders with Non-Stock Item not showing in ADD ITEMS

• 12 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a client that only has Non-stock Items.  They have assigned a non-stock item to a vendor.  However when creating a normal PO, and using the “ADD ITEMS” button on the grid, nothing shows up.

This ADD ITEMS button works with inventory items for another client, and narrows the selection to only the items assigned to the vendor.  Why doesn’t it work for non-stock? Am I missing something in the setup?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 13 October 2023, 00:01

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @TShoaff ,

Based on the Help related to Add Items button, it seems like Add Items is intended to work only for Stock Items.

I do not see your idea in the Ideas section of the community. Please add your Idea so we may vote for it (it’s helpful if you return to this post and provide the link to your new idea).

You may be able to alter the behavior of Add Items to include non-stock items with customizations.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Laura-

I put in the idea!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved