Problem with Shipment Status

• 12 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello 

One of the shipments has a wrong status; it is “Confirmed” even though we issued its invoice. 

Any idea how to fix it ? Thank you :) 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @NAWRES 

Can you please let us know, have you created Shipment/Invoice through code or was created through screen level ?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @naveenb74 

No,it was created through screen level;no customization involved 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there an unreleased receipt (INtran) against it? Sometimes an invoice can be created, but the corresponding receipt doesn’t get released 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@NAWRES @ccleary @naveenb74  Hello Guys, I am having the same problem.
Luckily, it is not much, only 1 shipment was got wrong status.
Hi @NAWRES , Can you remember the steps, or do you know how to reproduce this issue?
If we can reproduce the steps, I think it is better for Acumatica support team to find the root cause.

I have submitted a support case and I’ll let you konw the official suggestion to fix this issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@NAWRES Hello, did you get your problem solved?

As far as I can see it, the best answer to this question is to submit a support case and let the support team view the data.
I have a similar case, but I can not share the scripts with you, because every case might be uinque.
What I learn from support team is:

I checked the issue but I didn't find any inconsistencies with Shipment 053859 except status.

Usually such an issue with status happen when shipment counters are not correct (BilledOrderCntr, ReleasedOrderCntr, UnbilledOrderCntr), but I checked them and they look fine.

So to fix the issue you need to update status of the shipment via script:

Unfortunately this is difficult to say why the issue happened for now because we do not have any logs or repro steps.

So could you please enable Field Level Audit for Shipments screen (SOSHIPMENT, SOORDERSHIPMENT tables) and report us back if the problem re occur again?”

Note: the db script is hide, becasue any case might be different and any action on db would be risky. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

hello everyone;

Thank you for the help ; I did find more than 100 Shipment with this problem so it’s definetly something with the creation  of the invoice. But I can seem to recreate the problem when testing :/ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

hello everyone;

Thank you for the help ; I did find more than 100 Shipment with this problem so it’s definetly something with the creation  of the invoice. But I can seem to recreate the problem when testing :/ 

@NAWRES 
can you share with us the recreate/reproduce steps to get this error?
that would be very helpful for Acumatica to fix it 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved