Solved

Payments Import Error

• 18 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi All,

I am running into an issue while importing check payment transactions to the AR payments and application screen. 

My scenario setup is given below along with the error I am getting. I have Integrated CC processing enabled under 3rd party integrations and I suspect that is what is causing the problem but it really shouldn’t since this is a check payment and not a CC payment. Let me know if you guys have any ideas. Acumatica version: Acumatica 2023 R1 Build 23.111.0019

icon

Best answer by Laura02 18 January 2024, 19:57

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I think the problem is missing key field Reference Nbr (2nd field on screen shot below).

For clarity, can you please show us “AR Payment Summary” screen? Do you mean Receivables → Payments and Applications?

Possibly hard-code ‘Check’ in place of Payment Method calculation above.

Thank you.

Laura

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your response. The reference number is not required since that is an auto generated field. The error is given on the second screenshot in my original post. 

I have edited my OP to clarify that this is for the Payments and Applications screen. 

I have tried hardcoding “CHECK” already.

Regards,
Abbas 

Badge +18

Hello,

I think the Reference number is needed in the Excel data, and in the Import Scenario to tell Acumatica when one payment ends and the next begins .  If Automatic reference numbers are being used, Acumatica will assign the next number in line, during import, and will correctly number your documents.  See example, Acumatica-included Import AR Payments scenario:

Laura

Ah Ok. I will try that out.

Thanks Laura. That worked like a charm. Really appreciate your patience with me.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved