Solved

Orders not flowing - how do i import orders directly

• 7 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

We have a bunch of orders that are not flowing into Acumatica from our Shopify instance.  Is there a way for me to import/upload an excel file with the inforamtion to create the order so we can track the sales?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 7 February 2022, 20:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @annekseymour Yes, you can try the Import Scenarios to bring orders from an excel file.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@annekseymour Here is the screenshot of an import scenario, that can be used to bring Sales Orders into Acumatica, from an excel file.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@annekseymour If you do not find the “Import SOs” import scenario on your instance, please find the attached import scenario file.

You can use the below shown “Import from XML” option to import the file. This will create the import scenario.

Let me know if you need more details on using import scenarios.

Badge

I am clearly still doing something wrong as this won’t work for me and have been working on it most of the week.  I am trying to map it to this information from amazon, have the order type come in as AM, tie to the Customer “Amazon” in our system.  Thank you for any additional guidance.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved