Solved

Order confirmation emails

• 12 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Everyone

We have created a Business event to send an email on order confirmation with the SO details.

Issue :The emails is triggered properly with Billingg and shipping address in the Sales order (If the Ship-To Contact and Ship-To Address is not overridden, In the email details is displaying as expected

When we are doing the below Override Options 

I have override Ship-To Contact and Ship-To Address and updated the account name and address, in the email “Account name” and “Billing address” is not displaying 

I have override Ship-To Contact and updated the account name, in the email “Account name” is not displaying 

I have override Ship-To Address and updated the address, in the email “Account name” and “Billing address” is not displaying 

email displaying as below even we have data

Attaching the Business event, Template and GI.

No customization Impact.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 25 May 2023, 20:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Everyone Updated modified Generic inquiry Business events

I have updated the Joins and able to fix the issues 

Please refer attached documents for full details since system has char limit and assist with solution

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @manikantad18 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Chris Hackett this is a bug identified and resolved in the Upcoming 23R2.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved