Solved

Need to mark unusual sales

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I stock an item, generally sell ten units a month. I have a one-time sale for a customer who buys 100, but I don’t want this sale to impact my moving monthly average.

Is there a way to mark the transaction for this purpose?

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 20 April 2023, 21:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@rwhetsell77 I am not sure, but maybe this Feature can help? If you are working with Project Accounting it could make sense to check if it fits to your purposes...

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(123))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=9efa9e79-b143-49af-bd9b-02fede356dda

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @aaghaei for the confirmation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rwhetsell77 I do not believe we have anything out-of-box. If it is necessary for your business you will need to proceed with customization that enables you to set a range for your normal activity (it could be a figure +/- a percentage or a min and a max for any given item) then a custom GI that incorporates this into your desired output.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved