Solved

MO Order Type - No Inventory Receipt/Issue?

• 24 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Does the new MO (Mixed Order) Order Type no create an IN Issue/Receipt?

Tested this out today for a mixed return/invoice and did not see any IN Issue/Receipt on the item history.

There is an Inventory Reference Nbr transaction in the MO order under shipments tab.

It appears like it would have create the IN Issue/Receipt, but I do not see it in the items’ transaction history.

I must be missing something - this type of order definitely needs to create inventory transactions

icon

Best answer by nathantrauscht 26 February 2024, 17:41

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @nathantrauscht ,

Is it possible that Inventory batches are not automatically releasing? What is the status of the batch connected under Shipments tab on your MO Order?

Check Release IN Documents screen and see if your batch can be released.

Laura

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Laura02 I did check the IN transaction related to the MO order under the shipments tab of the order. The IN Transaction is released. I also checked for any unreleased IN transaction and there are none.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @nathantrauscht 

On the MO Order Type, what is your default operation and is the transaction type Invoice?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Well, this is embarrassing. I back dated the MO order and when looking at the inventory transactions history I did not change the start date far enough back in time.

After appropriately changing the start date, I do see the IN transaction.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @nathantrauscht!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved