Solved

Missing Field

• 27 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I'm having issues regarding with Invalid Column name '[POReceiptLine].[LotSerialNbr]' at Purchase Receipts - PO302000  , already tried to add the missing field to its database, but the error message still occurs.
Am i missing something?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 7 September 2021, 05:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Are you doing customization on that screen or running generic inquiry/report and found that error?

I typically use POReceiptLineSplit data access class in report to extract lot/serial number. If you don’t do any customization and that error occurs when processing PO receipt, I suggest opening ticket to support as it might be a software issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jonahgomez92 

Please run Acumatica configuration wizard and perform an ‘update DB’ and ‘Update site’. This should update missing default column if any at database level.

Let us know the result. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved