Solved

Line Nbr. on Invoices form (Invoice lines order is different to Shipment line order)

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi All

I have an invoice which contains several Sales Orders. Also, That invoice has the same shipment name. But If I look in to the Invoice lines, it is not lined up according to the Line Nbr. Instead it considers order line number of the sales order lines and lines of the invoice has been lined up accordingly. I want to invoice lines line up to be same as shipment line order. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Laura02 4 December 2023, 13:54

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello @adharmawansha22 ,

To change the order of the screen will require customization to add shipper line table to the form and then adjust sorting by shipper line.

To change the order of the printed invoices, add shipment line table to the report using Acumatica Report Designer, then update sorting to consider shipment # and Shipment line instead of Order # and Order line.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved