Solved

Is there a setting to partially invoice a Sales Order or Shipment?

• 25 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

As the title says, I was wondering if there was a setting that would allow me to partially invoice a shipment. In this scenario, the customer wants 2 separate invoices for the taxable and non taxable items which were all send out on a single shipment. When I try to remove lines, it returns an error saying ‘SO Error: Sales Order/Shipment cannot be invoiced partially.’ 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 25 August 2023, 17:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Its a limitation but if youu have not Updated the IN on the Shipment then use the Correct the Shipment, then delete it and then redo a seperate shipment for each one so you can invoice them seperately.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@aidenwills15 - this is currently not possible. I will recommend, as @dcomerford already mentioned, to split them in two shipments, to invoice them followed seperatly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @aidenwills15 ,

Upcoming in 2023R2, Acumatica ERP 2023 R2 introduces the ability to create a separate sales invoice for a sales order line with a nonstock item that does not require shipment—that is, a non-stock item for which the Require Shipment check box is cleared on the Non-Stock Items (IN202000) form.

To find out more about this feature, i attach the link below to the release notes: Inventory and Order Management: Invoices for Non-Stock Items Not Requiring Shipment

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved