Solved

Insert Stock - No Cost & Adjust Cost With Adjustment

• 1 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey everyone, 

We have a client adding stock at zero cost into the system using a receipt and then adjust the total cost per line item afterwards with an adjustment. I used to work on the customer side and that’s how we used to add stock not already in the ERP where we needed to add a cost separately. Basically, like an inventory adjustment for goods that have already been paid for. I’m not sure if that’s correct after looking at the GL transactions. Any insight?

We are in the implementation phase and I don’t want this to go awry. I think I know the answer but I just wanted some professional insight. 

icon

Best answer by gusl 2 August 2023, 00:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

The solution was found. I noticed the post to GL checkbox on the inventory preferences screen after I sent this. No need to reply. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @gusl !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved