Solved

Import Scenario Error When Updating Vendor Payment Instructions

• 22 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Community, please assist. I have setup an Import scenario to import vendor payment details into the system, 

However upon import, it imports the first Record and gives me an error for all other records.

I have checked the formatting on my file and i think its ok. There is no difference between the first  record and all other records. PLease assit. What is it that i am missing 

icon

Best answer by TitileGama 17 May 2023, 15:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TitileGama 

Please find the attached import scenario for reference.

All see suggestions and options in the below article https://community.acumatica.com/import-and-export-scenarios-117/issue-with-vendor-eft-data-importation-15754

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @TitileGama 

Please find the attached import scenario for reference.

All see suggestions and options in the below article https://community.acumatica.com/import-and-export-scenarios-117/issue-with-vendor-eft-data-importation-15754

Thank you @manikantad18  i have attempted to use your Import scenario , however i still get the same error 

Badge +18

Hello,

I have not loaded Manikanta’s version, but I have one idea about your original version.

The error mentions BAccount and that represents Vendor ID.

On Vendor ID in the Summary, the first field in your import, I think COMMIT column should be checked ON.  Did you already try the import with Commit checked on for Vendor ID?

Do all Vendor ID’s showing in Vendor column of your data exist in Acumatica?

What happens when you manually type the same lines into the Vendor screen?  Are there any errors when manually typing?  Manually typing is a first step to solving errors, because we can only import data that can be successfully typed in.

Hope this helps.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

@TitileGama

I have the solution that might help you.

Please change the Payment method to Check/Chk for all the vendors that you are trying to import.

Later import the above data with the EFT (or the payment method which have remittance with Bank information) payment method.

Usually you get the above error when you trying to import a same payment method that already Vendor have in Vendor master.

Make sure that the <Line Number> is in active.

The below worked for me. After changing all Vendors payment method to Check.

Regards

Ram

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All , Thank you for your suggestions , i found the Issue , My Attributes were set as required , i turned the setting off and i was able to import. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing you solution with the community @TitileGama !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved