Question

How to stop External Tax Provider re-execution programmatically on Sales Order Save

• 24 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

I am using TAXJAR (in Acumatica Build 22.106.0015) as an external tax provider to calculate taxes. I have a customization on the Sales Order screen. I have written logic in ‘Remove Hold’ action. As per core Acumatica implementation Remove Hold execution results in executing Persist() method and that ultimately initiates the external Tax Provider, which re-calculates taxes.

But I do not want this to happen. So when my custom code executes on Remove Hold the external Tax Plugin Provider should not execute and re-calculate taxes and remains as it is.

Is there a way to achieve this, can you please let me know the best possible way to achieve this.

Thank you in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @vivekm  I’m not 100% sure but have you tried by setting the IsTaxValid  = True to skip the Tax calculation?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga thank you for the response. Yes, have tried with that but that doesn’t worked.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved