Solved

How to populate the lotserial and expiry date per inventory ID in report designer

• 4 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

How do I populate all the lot/serial number and expiry date per InventoryID in Report Designer like this:

The lot/serial or expiry date need to display per InventoryID

This is the value from expression editor (InventoryID Description field)

=IIf([ARTran.InventoryID]<>Null, Format( '{1}', [ARTran.InventoryID],[ARTran.TranDesc]),[ARTran.TranDesc])

I found other topics from here in community and I followed their combination in Build Schema but it’s not working for me 

Link: (Print Batch/Lot no. and expiry date on invoice | Community (acumatica.com))

This is my build schema:

I added the ARTran Left INLotSerialStatus table and the parent field below

INLotSerialStatus.inventoryID Equal ARTran.inventoryID

INLotSerialStatus.lotSerialNbr Equal ARTran.lotSerialNbr

This is all my table:

I think I missed a table to combine the relation. Can you help me with my concern?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by acumaticapm182 8 October 2022, 06:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @acumaticapm182! Have you tried basing your report off the Lot/Serial Number (IN613000) report?

This is setup to already show the items, the lot/serial, and the expirey date.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi

I found another solution on how to populate beside of inventory item the Expiration Date and the Lot/Serial number

Here’s the code in Variable field

=IIf([ARTran.InventoryID_description]<>Null, [ARTran.InventoryID_description]+'{br}','')

+IIf([ARTran.ExpireDate]<>Null, [ARTran.ExpireDate]+'{br}','')

+IIf([ARTran.LotSerialNbr]<>Null, [ARTran.LotSerialNbr]+'{br}','')

Result:

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @acumaticapm182 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved