Solved

How to load external url image to Acumatica Form

• 9 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know how to load external url image to Acumatica Form?

For example I have an UDF UsrImageUrl = https://designerimages.artifi.net/UserPhoto/0e8a78b2-eea3-475e-b38c-b3ea2b606926/Customize/Standard/5f2142de-766c-44a0-8f32-0b447de9f6e2.png.

How do I load image in UsrImageUrl to an Form?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by junmao01 11 January 2024, 19:36

View original

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello @junmao01 ,

Are you a developer, trying to customize a form to include Images?  If so, you may receive a faster answer by posting in one of the Customization/Developer forums (vs. Distribution) of Acumatica Community.

Whether you are a developer or not, it’s helpful if you tell us the Screen Name where you are trying to attach a photo/URL and give us an example screen shot so we can understand where/how you’d like to see the photo/URL. Do you want the URL to show to the Users, or do you want the Image to show to the users?

Without customization, a URL may be recorded:

1. In any Note field
  2. In any Description field
  3. Using User-Defined Fields (Attributes)
  4. Attributes of Stock/Non-Stock Items may contain an Image
  5. Extra Description tab of Stock Items
  6. Get creative, maybe, with Cross-Reference Items tab of Stock/Non-Stock Items

Load Image to Attributes tab of Stock/Non-stock Items
Add URL to Description tab of Stock/Non-stock items
Add Attribute/User-Defined Fields to Sales Orders form

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Laura02 Thanks for your response. I am a developer. I added URLas User-Defined Fields in SOLine. I want to create a new form for the SOLine that can display the image of the URL. Then I want to add this new form as a side panel of Sales Order Entry screen. So when user click an order line, the side panel will display the image of the line.

I will re-post it to the Customization/Developer forums. 

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2018/02/custom-image-on-acumatica-form.html

That might help

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lbarker That helps. I can display the image statically. Now my problem is how to display it dynamically that assign ImageUrl = SOLine.UsrImageURL.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @junmao01 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I figured it out. The PXImageView will load URL image.

<px:PXImageView runat="server" DataField="ImageUrl" ID="edImage" Style='left:9px;top:9px;Position:absolute;' />

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @junmao01!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved