Skip to main content
Solved

How do I add a check box for line-item pricing vs. lump sum pricing to the Sales Quote form?

• 19 June 2024
  • 3 replies

We are looking to add a check box to our Sales Quote form that identifies whether to print as individual line-item pricing or just a lump sum price for all items being quoted. 

3 replies

Badge +12

This “question” is pretty general. Could you break down how you’re attempting to go about it and where you’re getting stuck?

Badge +18

Hello,

One possible solution is to add an Attribute/UDF “Print All Lines” in Configurations → Attributes screen, With Type = Checkbox, and then use it in the printed Quotes’ visibility formulas.

Next, use Customization → Manage User-Defined Fields to add the new field to your Sales Order/Quotes screen:

Using Acumatica Report Designer, modify the Printed QUOTE Form to Print the Details areas of QT order type only when Print All Lines field = ‘1’ / TRUE (in addition to existing visiblity formulae).

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am in Sales Quotes. When I go to the more menu to Print Quote, my default quote has no line-item pricing (image #1 below). We want another Print option that lists line-item pricing for each item on the Sales Quote (image #2 below).