Focus Group: Credit Card Reauthorization Process

• 25 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

About: We would like to gather your feedback regarding our credit card authorization and re-authorization process. This is important for commerce and distribution companies which process special orders or take orders with a long lead time before the order is shipped.

In this focus group we will:

• Providing a short demo of credit card authorizations and how it works today
  • Discuss how to manage expiring authorizations

Audience: Customers and partners who need this feature or have knowledge of workflows and how it can be delivered.

Date/Time: Dec 16 @ 8:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. EDT

Registrationhttps://webinar.ringcentral.com/webinar/register/WN_ExcQopQXSO6qE_bAsksWQg

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am in!   Eager to talk to customers and partners around credit card processing workflows!  this is a really exciting solution we are working on for automated tracking and re-authorization for existing credit card authorizations they may expire if not used quickly enough. 

It also covers multiple shipments with single authorization scenarios where auth can only be used once and you need to automate authorizations for the backorders.

We really could use your feedback, so please post here, register using link above, and joint us!

Count me in. We have not taken advantage of using authorizations yet, but I believe there may be some use cases for us.

@Doug Johnson , do you have the recording of this webinar?

I’m particularly interested in the pre-auth adjustment process (increasing the pre-auth amount after invoice is created).  Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge

@yurik05 I posted a short video of the new credit card payments features in 2021 R1 : 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved