Solved

Errror Inserting Billing Address

• 5 December 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We just started to get this error now, Running 2022 R2 205.0026

Created a quote and when we try to copy it to an SO this error happens.

Country is populated too.

Error: Inserting  'Billing Address' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors. Error: 'RevisionID' cannot be empty. Error: 'Country' cannot be empty.

icon

Best answer by Hannah Barnes 5 December 2022, 21:53

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Nelson Yip 

Please clear your browser cache, refresh the screen, and try again.

Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks it worked

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

The error came back and we tried on anther browser too.

Its only happening to one user right now and before it happened to me.

I have users experiencing this same issue on Build 22.115.0035. Nothing in the Known Issues listing about this yet.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Yes, it started happening after the update to Build 22.205.0035

Definitely seems like something that was introduced during that round of releases about 1 month ago.

Userlevel 3
Badge

We are having the same issues on the same build.

I’m able to duplicate the error in the following way…

1. Create two sales order documents.
  2. From the Sales Order Entry screen open one of the orders.
  3. Delete the order (will return you to Sales Order Screen)
  4. Open the other order.
  5. Make modifications and Acumatica will return the error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I have a client on 22.116.0029 that report this to us today. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Nelson Yip , @bwong91 , @yisroel39 , @wfilipiak67 ,

Please, refer to the following knowledge base article. Based on the symptoms you describe, the issue is caused by the issue from the article.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Julia Golomidova

One of our MYOB Advanced client has also raised same error and it’s only started after upgrade to 2022.2 version and unfortunately I work with MYOB Advanced and not linked to Acuamtica partner. so i doesn’t have access to below link. I would really appreciate if you can provide some details mentioned on the below link. 

https://community.acumatica.com/reports-and-generic-inquires-83/known-issue-in-certain-updates-of-acumatica-erp-2022-r1-and-2022-r2-when-a-user-attempted-to-execute-an-action-after-several-navigations-between-different-forms-in-the-same-browser-tab-the-error-fieldname-cannot-be-empty-error-could-occur-13194

Thanks 

Pankaj

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved