Solved

Different forms for different branches which are very different

• 17 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone,

I have come across this requirement where one of our customer has 4 branches in a company which have different legal requirement than the rest of the branches.

I have currently created 4 different site map for these forms to be printed, however I cannot the change the default print setting which only print one Form for all 4 branches.

I have tried to change this in Account receivable preferences however this changes it for all rest of the branches. I am unable to find any solution to this. I have considered the possibility of hiding using the visible expression however the forms are already very complex in its nature.

Any comment or help would be really appreciated.

icon

Best answer by brettnothan9 17 March 2022, 15:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Did you add all 4 to the A/R Preferences and utilize the Branch option?

Userlevel 1

Did you add all 4 to the A/R Preferences and utilize the Branch option?

Hi I did add those thinking this will solve the issue however when printing from the default option it still prints the defaults branch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Amitk 

Please refer to following thread, which should clarify further. 

Hope this helps,

Regards

Vijay

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved