Solved

Button (Add & Copy paste) doesn' exist in Sales Document Types SO201000/SO2010PL

• 31 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have added the action in the inquiry but it doesn’t work.I even checked the access rights...I’m connected with the administrator profil...The Copy/paste and add button doesn’t displayed

Help please.. ) !

icon

Best answer by Mayssa 1 February 2023, 14:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Mayssa  Have you also checked any other ROLES assigned for your user account not to access these Insert and Copy&Paste buttons?

Badge

I have solved the problem .it was because i didn’t activate this feature

Badge

No :’( below you can see the acess rights...i already have checked..

Is there sthg else to check ??? 

Badge

I tried to connect with another role ( acces to only sales) but i still have the same problem.I also checked only the admin role but i still haven’t the access to these button :( : (

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @Mayssa !

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Mayssa  It seems an issue with the Access Rights, can you please check at below screen

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved