Solved

Base Sales Price Entity Automation Schedule

• 9 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Everyone,

Can I make an automation schedule for the Prepare and Process of Base Sales Price entity? I can’t find it in Automation Schedule screen in Acumatica.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by ericwolfe74 16 May 2023, 17:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Unfortunately, when I attempted to create a schedule I got an error message that stated “This form cannot be scheduled.”.  I did a little research on-line and found that Markusray17 uses business events for this.  Here is a copy of the reply in the Acumatica Community:

Although I am not triggerred at the exact time of the document releasing.
The schedule is running on daily basis.   It also does not require the exactly real-time.

My steps below:
1, using a GI to monitor the  “INitemcost”,  and the INitemcost.lastcostdate>= Today
2, Using the GI as a BE’s datasource
3, Subscribing a import scenario

4, Also can subscribe a email to notify the user price has been updated.

Hope this helps.  Here is the link to the thread:

https://community.acumatica.com/distribution-6/automatically-update-sales-price-after-receipt-or-bill-releasing-9166

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved