Question

Automated Receive & Put Away Operation for Lot/Serial tracked Items

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

As per the below screenshot in D210 guide-2021 R1/2022 R1

The following error is getting triggered whenever the PO Order number is entered.

RECEIVE MODE IS IN USE
Cannot create a purchase receipt for the 000077 purchase order. Create a purchase receipt manually.
Error: Inserting  'Purchase Receipt Line Split' record raised at least one error. Please review the errors.
Error: 'Location' cannot be empty.
Scan the receipt number.

Can you please let us know how to create this?

Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Harshita

can you create manually the purchase receipt to your PO (without the WMS)? I am pretty sure that the error also occurs in this case and you can see in detail where e.g. an mandatory field is…

My guess: there is no default “receipt to location”…

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita

can you create manually the purchase receipt to your PO (without the WMS)? I am pretty sure that the error also occurs in this case and you can see in detail where e.g. an mandatory field is…

My guess: there is no default “receipt to location”…

Hello @PatrickSchlenker90 
yes we are able to create the PR manually but as the guide says it would automatically create the PR without selecting “Enter PO Receipt” from the PO screen and then the user has to enter the details.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey @Harshita 

normally the WMS creates the PR automatically after scanning the PO-Number. If you create the PR manually: do you have to add some details before you can save the PR? Maybe you can provide some Screenshots of the PO and PR (manually created)?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Harshita 

normally the WMS creates the PR automatically after scanning the PO-Number. If you create the PR manually: do you have to add some details before you can save the PR? Maybe you can provide some Screenshots of the PO and PR (manually created)?

yes we do have to add the details like Locations, Lot/Serial numbers (if mandatory), expiration dates(if mandatory).

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harshita were you ever able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Harshita 

I would like to meet you virtually and ask you to screen share and walk me through your Community Post.  Can i send you proposed meeting date/times for us to get together? - Dana

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved