Solved

Amount total recalculate with Currency override

• 19 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I have been trying to let the system recalculate the values upon Currency Overriding in the Invoices & Memos (AR301000) form.

Here, when I override the value from USD to KHR, the Detail Total doesn’t get calculated. Would like to know if I am missing out here something.

Kindly guide me.

Thanks in Advance.​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by Laura02 19 June 2023, 11:45

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

What is the Base Currency in the example above?

It seems like you have entered a document with lines totaling US$ 1140 and left it on hold. Next the currency of the document was changed to KHR 1140.00; amounts were not changed.

If you want to see the document amount converted to Base Currency,  click the “View Base” button. 

Acumatica can show you document currency versus Base currency by clicking View Base. 

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello,

What is the Base Currency in the example above?

It seems like you have entered a document with lines totaling US$ 1140 and left it on hold. Next the currency of the document was changed to KHR 1140.00; amounts were not changed.

If you want to see the document amount converted to Base Currency,  click the “View Base” button. 

Acumatica can show you document currency versus Base currency by clicking View Base. 

Laura

Hello @Laura02 ,
Thank you for the solution. I was also wondering if we can add both USD & KHR currency amounts in the report format. Currently we can only see the currency that is selected, whereas i am looking if we can add both the currencies.

Thanks a lot once again.

Badge +18

Hello @Harshita ,

Acumatica has a few standard reports that show both base and document currencies - I am thinking of Aging MC (multi-currency) reports.

To show both base and document currency on reports, add two fields- one with “Cury” in the name and the other without “Cury” in the name. Acumatica stores the amounts in both base currency and document currency and the fields can be shown like the following example.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved