Adding Document Discount to SO Import Scenario

• 6 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 92 replies

Hello,

trying to add a document level discount to a SO Import Scenario where the SO could have multiple lines. 

Not sure exactly where to put the discount in order of operations, but i’ve been trying to follow the order of tabs in SO screen.   I have also tried to put the discount above the ‘line details’. 

In this example the SO will have 2 lines, and i’m getting following error on the 2nd row (this example puts the discount after the ‘line details’ are entered - see XML): 

I have attached the XML for reference. 

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
k2​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 7 June 2023, 10:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @K2a 

Could you please uncheck below highlight and verify it once

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @K2a 

It now says the sequence ID is missing.  When doing it manually you do not have to enter the sequence ID. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @K2a 

Actually - sorry my mistake, I had moved the discounts to a different order in the mapping.  Putting it back under the address fields and unchecking the discounts <line number> worked!  Thanks!   Just so I understand better...what is the logic here?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved