Solved

Add Pop-up note when Sales Order is below a certain order total.

• 24 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

The Acumatica pop-up note feature is awesome. Like we put the note on a customer, if the customer is used on some documents, the note would pop up to the users.

I am wondering is there a way I can use this kind of pop-up note when the order is met some conditions, like below a certain order total to notify the user?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 June 2021, 09:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/popup-note-manager/ here’s a blog post that covers the topic a bit. Depending on the condition it should be a pretty straightforward customization. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, we can able display the popup with a message based on the conditions.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Naveen B 
Hello, thank you for your time. Yes, it looks like so.

do you know Whether Acumatica allow the developers to open a pop up window by code?
such as:
windows.open()

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ray20  In default Acumatica, I don’t think we can display the popup message based on the conditions. It requires customizations to achieve this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved