Solved

Acumatica Rest API

• 12 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, 
I am new to Acumatica, I am researching on Acumatica Rest API to integrate in our platform. We are a product based company building a SaaS Management platform. We are integrating multiple SaaS Application and Acumatica is a part of it. I have created a new account in Acumatica and want to know how I can create a OAuth client and generate the Client ID and Secret so that I can authorize and generate the access token to test the APIs. 

Please help me.

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 13 February 2024, 13:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @biswamberkhandei ,

You can generate a Client ID and Secret Key using the screen “Connected Application” (ScreenID - SM303010).

Hi @jinin ,

Where I can get this screen? I am unable to find this screen in my Acumatica UI. I have created a New account without any license.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @biswamberkhandei,

Please check if you have Admin role set for the user you have created. If not, check with your admin so can have the necessary permission to access the screen.

For more details on the Connected Applications screen, kindly refer 

https://help.acumatica.com/(W(1))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6ca02ea1-884d-4981-9d72-0fa83b40028c

Good Luck,  

Hi @Vignesh Ponnusamy ,
I on the only one who is there in my account and this is a new account which i have created. As I can see User Type is showing Guest. Then how can I get the Admin access? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @biswamberkhandei 
The screenshot shows your Acumatica portal. Please note that portal and Acumatica instance have different URLs.

Vignesh is referring to the admin account which you’re using to login to Acumatica instance. 
Usually, you can login to your localhost instance with Username: “admin” and password: “setup”
“Connected Applications” screen can also seen in your Acumatica instance. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved