Solved

Push notification - Inserted array is blank

• 13 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hoping someone can help guide me in the right direction. 

I have a basic GI with two tables (employee left joined with contact table). The GI has just a few fields in the result grid.

I setup a push notification to push to a webhook. I’m seeing odd behavior, where the inserted array below is blank and only the deleted shows up. 

Any idea what could be the cause of this issue and/or how to resolve?

Thanks,
Cory​​​​​​​

{  "Inserted": [],  "Deleted": [    {      "Acu_Salesperson_ID__c": "1",      "Acu_Status__c": "x",      "Acu_CRM_Location__c": "xx",      "Acu_First_Name__c": "xx",      "Acu_Last_Name__c": "xx",      "RECORD_NAME": "xx",      "RECORD_ID": "12345"    }  ],  "Query": "GINAME",  "CompanyId": "COMP NAME",  "Id": "4b38f85f-adcd-4814-a0f2-ed399f0687b7",  "TimeStamp": 637827401083003674,  "AdditionalInfo": {    "PXPerformanceInfoStartTime": "03/13/2022 03:48:27"  }}
icon

Best answer by ckwiat46 13 March 2022, 05:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @ckwiat46  Can you please let us know the requirement of building a Push Notification. Also, can you please provide the below details?

• What action you did perform and what is your expectation on the Push Notification array.
  • Can you please share the XML format GI, that you configured with the Push Notification. 

Basically, Push Notification will show the details in the 3 array blocks, when you perform the below activities.

• Insert New Record: New record insertion data will show on the INSERTED array block and DELETED, UPDATED will blank
  • Update a Record: INSERTED block will have updated data and DELETED block will show the old record details, UPDATED block will be blank.
  • Delete a Record: Only the DELETED block will show the deleted record details and INSERTED&UPDATED will be blank.

Recommendation: Always try to keep Push Notification GI as simple as possible, without using joins 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I figured out my issue. Stupid/Careless. I had select top set to 1 for testing. once removed, that fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It happens :wink: Thanks for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved