Solved

Custom screen is not working

• 28 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, 

I have developed a custom screen, it’s working fine in my development instance. Then we published it in a UAT instance for testing and when we checked , it was working previously but now the screen is not visible in the workspace we added. Even the admin has the right to access this custom screen but the screen is not there. So we unpublished the customization project and removed it from the instance. Then we published again the same project package and this time the screen is not available in the project as well. we unpublished it and published again, still the screen id is empty as below.

customization project in the uat instance

does someone have an idea on this issue?

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by Cesar Betances 28 March 2023, 23:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @oshadarodrigo64  What is the screen id, that you have provided?

Sometimes, if the screen id is clashing, then we can see such type of issues.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen Boga

the id is PI.30.10.00  I checked it in the instance but there is no other screen with same id.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I think you’re having two different issues.  One is that your custom screen is not showing up in the Workspace like it does in your dev instance.  Are you sure you brought over the correct SiteMap entry?  Second is the bugginess of the Customization Project Editor.  I’m not sure about that one.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @oshadarodrigo64 ,

Also, it seems that the missing screen is a new custom Screen. You coudl also review that both Files(section) and Screens(section) PI301000 code is in sync(same version/changes).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved