Solved

Aligning fields after adding a Form control

• 6 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I have a custom screen with some fields in a column. I need to add fields from another view into the same column so I added a Form control. However, once I’ve done so, the alignment of the Form seems to be offset to the left.

Rendered output
Current setup in the screen designer

What setting/property am I missing?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 6 June 2023, 07:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Django  Have you added the PXLayOutRule in the .aspx page like below?

<px:PXLayoutRule runat="server" StartColumn="True" LabelsWidth="M" ControlSize="XM" />

If the above is not fixed, please share the customization project here, if possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That did it!  Thank you!

Updated Screen Designer configuration
Fields now in alignment

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Awesome :) Thanks for sharing the update!

Just sharing for anyone who reach this post. I was having a similar issue, this solution didn't work 100% for me but I added the following property to the Form and it worked:

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing this with the community @edsousa!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Community,

Acumatica also allow to add field from another table (another View object) to any Form, Tab or Panel by this approach: DataField = “nameOfView.UsrAnyFieldName”

<px:PXNumberEdit runat="server" ID="CstUsrProductWeight" DisplayFormat="##0.000000" CommitChanges="True" DataField="Item.UsrProductWeight" />

My custom Tab has Form that based on one table and View object, but I add field to Tab from InventoryItem table on Stock Item screen:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved