Question

Send manual emails vs sending automated emails

• 2 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

For the setup of emails, I know you can set different emails for each branch by adding different records for the INVOICE id, as shown in the second image below. However, I have found that these settings don't seem to come through for the manual sending of emails via the window shown in the first image below.

Is there a different screen I need to use to populate the From field in the image below based on which Branch I am in? Or do I need to manually select it?

Kind regards,

Andrew

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello @AndrewA ,

When email is sent from a report, the report uses the email from the report itself.  I learned this from Acumatica’s post here. Do you have access?

Here is the description -

Use case

The user needs to set up a notification template that will be sent from the document printed form, for example, from the Invoices and Memos (AR301000) form on the Reports > Print Invoice/Memo > Send action as shown on the screenshot below.

In this case, the system utilizes the mail settings from the report itself. This article demonstrates how these settings can be managed and changed by editing the report using the Acumatica Report Designer.

For the specifics of notification templates usage on different setup and usage scenarios, refer to How to configure the usage of notification templates knowledge base article.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved