Question

Print Report in mobile app?

• 30 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

There is a ‘Print Quote’ button on the mobile Acumatica app. Has anyone gotten it to work?

Just got a notification ‘Uploading to Acumatica...’, apart from this nothing happens.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kokjietan 

Do you have DeviceHub setup for printing?

I don’t have errors when trying to print, I just do not have printer set up for this account, but you should be able to do as you did and Print Quote.

Are you even able to see the PDF?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @kokjietan 

Do you have DeviceHub setup for printing?

I don’t have errors when trying to print, I just do not have printer set up for this account, but you should be able to do as you did and Print Quote.

Are you even able to see the PDF?

Hi @kandybeatty49,

Sorry, should have clarified we were trying to view and print the Sales Quote as PDF, not to a physical DeviceHub printer.

On my part, I can’t see the PDF nor the screen in your second screenshot (‘Save to Files’). Is there any prior setup that needs to be done on Android?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kokjietan 

In your Acumatica, what does the Mobile Workspace for CRM look like?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 ,

It looks like this, no changes have been made to the screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kokjietan were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @kokjietan were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

We have not been able to find a solution to this, unfortunately.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved