Solved

How to Find Purchase order status ?

• 28 August 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I created a PO in the PO002081, and the status is saying Awaiting Link.  This is linked to SO SO007474, so I don’t understand why it is saying this instead of Open.  Can you please advise?

icon

Best answer by HManmatharajan41 7 December 2023, 05:30

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

A screen shot will help us to understand and answer. Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The Awaiting Link will normally appear if you create a create a Drop Ship PO first and it is to show it is waiting for the link to the Sales Order lines. If you then create the sales order for the customer and add the item and then press the PO Link on the Sales Order line and select it and save it. When you save the Sales Order the PO will then update to Open

Userlevel 1
Badge

I created a PO in the PO002081, and the status is saying Awaiting Link.  This is linked to SO SO007474, so I don’t understand why it is saying this instead of Open.  Can you please advise?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Can you show me the screen shot of the PO as the status of the PO on the Sales Order is saying the PO us is On Hold

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can you show me the screen shot of the PO as the status of the PO on the Sales Order is saying the PO us is On Hold

On Hold already Remove

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Very strange can you give me a screenshot of the shipping tab of the purchase order.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Rajginoya were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Badge

workaround

- Retype quantity on the Sales Order lines (to recreate allocations without orphaned links to drop-ship PO)

- Link to purchase order through PO Link normally

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved