Solved

Warehouse ID default based on Project ID

• 23 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Upon creation of Purchase Order, when I tagged a particular warehouse, I also tag a project.

I just wanna ask if there is possible to tag the default warehouse based on project or vise versa?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by YasasWithanage76 23 November 2023, 10:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @Fie ,

The user can assign the default project and the task to the warehouse location (new project location).

But when creating a PO we are not entering location. So user needs to manually select the project and task.

However, when it comes to the purchase receipt screen project will default from the warehouse location.

Badge +18

Hello @Fie ,

In addition to the suggestions by @YasasWithanage76, Do you have Project-Specific Inventory features enabled?

More information about how to enable and use Project-Specific Inventory can be found in this post answered by Vijay Kumar:

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved