Solved

Requests and/or Requisitions that are project and task based

• 21 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

The Requests and Requisitions forms do not have a project and task column in the detail grid. How do I create a request or requisition that’s for a specific project and task such that, when the purchase requisition is converted into a PO, the project and task values are automatically included on the PO?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by vkumar 22 November 2021, 03:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I agree and this would also lend itself to the potential for creating a Buyout capability that would be a big differentiator for Acumatica... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DanWats 

We have an existing request on our ideas page with regards to this capability, which has been marked as ‘shortlisted’ by our Product management team. Here is the link:

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @vkumar,

Thanks for the response.

How do I get access to view what’s listed in the product ideas so that I do not post questions on what’s already included.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DanWats 

Access to Ideas page should be linked to the Acumatica Contract. Someone from admin team should be able to clarify this further. 

Regards,

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@DanWats - what @vkumar says is correct. You need to be registered at acumatica.com as a customer or partner for access to the Ideas and Knowledge Base. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks Chris for that clarity!

for visibility, as i said in the other thread that is shortlisted: 

for this functionality to work well, not only do we need to be able to tag a project, task and cost code at the detail level on the request/requisition, we need the option for this to be allowed to be converted to a project drop ship. 

additionally, allowing a requisition to be linked to a project quote without a project would be really important as well, because many of the construction companies i have encountered start their RFQ/bidding process before they have actually been award the project. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved