Solved

Project Profit & Loss

• 14 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I am not sure how to generate a P&L report from the system. Could anyone help me on that?

Thank you.

Regards,

Raymond

icon

Best answer by Laura02 15 February 2024, 00:42

View original

8 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Rmak0501 ,

Finance → Preferences → ARM Reports screens can be used to create Project Reports, same screens and same methods that we use to create GL Financial Reports.

When you choose Type = PM, then you can build a report using Projects, Tasks, Account Groups instead of Branch, Account, Subaccount.  Project Reports can be added to the Projects module Reports menu.

If the ARM reports don’t meet your needs, Ve lixo Excel add-on also offers project reporting capabilities.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

So the user have to create one themselves? Why there is no such report ready in the system?

Thank you.

Regards,

Raymond

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I just check in the system but I don’t find ARM reports under Finance/ Preferences.

Regards,

Raymond

Badge +18

Hello Raymond,

The ARM reports I refer to can be found in Preferences section of Finance module:

Projects module does come with some reports. I’m not sure if you have ‘regular projects’ or if you purchased Construction Edition.  Construction Edition has many more project reports than regular projects.   Project P & L can be copied from the Demo tenants provided by Acumatica into your tenant, so you don’t really need to create it yourself.  If you don’t have a Demo tenant on your site, I’m sure your partner will add demo tenant for you and copy the Project P & L for you.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you.

Regards,

Raymond

Badge +18

Hello Raymond,

I’m sorry if I’m  not being clear; I am trying my best to assist.

When I log into Acumatica, Acumatica offers me several choices of Tenants. Here is a picture of my login, where you see Klear Systems along with Training and Demo tenants:

Your “Partner” or Value Added Reseller “VAR” is your consultant, the people or company who sold Acumatica to your company. These are the people who provide you with Support and Services (like Training or custom reports) for your Acumatica ERP System.

If you don’t know who your Partner is, Acumatica will see this post and will help you.  You may get their attention faster by clicking on @Chris Hackett ‘s photo in any of his posts and then click ‘Message’ to send a quick note. Identify your company and give your contact information to Mr. Hackett and the right Acumatica Personnel will contact you to assist.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Laura,

I apologize for my original reply. I change it right after I send it but I think you can still see them.

I truly appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raymond

Badge +18

Don’t worry, we are good. The Project P & L will get sorted out !

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved