Solved

Daily Field Reports: When Completing, Remove "Hold" Checkmark

• 24 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Our client came across a scenario where they marked several daily field reports as complete, but didn’t un-check the “hold” box on the labor time and activities. This prevented the labor from appearing in any “mass release” workflows and, ultimately, from posting to the projects.

I would anticipate that being an automatic link - when the daily field report is complete, so is the labor time and activity. But this appears not to be the case.

Has anyone else come across this? If so, what workflows have you used to monitor and/or prevent it?

icon

Best answer by joelhoffman 25 July 2023, 22:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kdavis45 hi! what version is the client on? i went into my sales demo (23r1) and created a DFR that had time activities that were “on hold” and when i went to complete the field report, the time activity was no longer on hold so it appears to be fine in this version.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @kdavis45 & @iqraharrison48 ,

The version will make a difference.  With 2023 R1, we updated the DFR and related Time Activity statuses based on related DFR status.  That version will resolve the initial situation outlined.

Please see the 2023 R1 Release Notes “Fixes and Enhancements”, AC-245479.

Thank You for the continued activity within our Community!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Customer is on 23.105.0016. I’m unable to recreate the error, so I suspect this is a timing issue. The examples in their test site appear to have been created on or before the upgrade date.

Thank you both!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved